A.L.P. continues to monitor and respond to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus. We are following guidelines from the CDC, WHO and local health authorities. Where possible we are working remotely and leveraging virtual meeting technology as appropriate. We are also limiting business travel and on-site visitors. Additionally:
- A.L.P. has multiple manufacturing locations, and all operations are functioning. In the instance of regional, state, or federal Shelter-In-Place (or Stay-at-Home) orders, we interpret A.L.P. to be an “Essential Business” because we supply products to critical infrastructure operations, such as health care, construction, and government.
- A.L.P. is primarily a North American manufacturer; however, a small percentage of our parts and accessories are sourced overseas. We are in continuous contact with our suppliers and building inventory of imported products to try and minimize the impact of any future interruptions.
- We are working to increase inventory of certain high-volume products to mitigate supply chain disruptions.
- As of today, we have seen minimal impact on our supply of raw materials. We remain in close contact with our suppliers and will update you should we see or hear of disruptions that could impact our supply.
- A.L.P. has significant operations in Mexico, so we are tracking any developments pertaining to border closures that could impact the flow of goods to and from Mexico. Contingency planning is underway to minimize the possible impact from a border closing or forced plant shutdown.
- We are working closely with our logistics partners to ensure the timely delivery of your orders.
In these challenging times, circumstances change quickly. We are committed to supplying the highest level of service to our customers while taking care of our people and communities.
In order to better serve our customers and simplify the purchasing process, A.L.P. is introducing secure online access to current pricing information for our LexaLite® brand products. Just set up your account, and you can navigate to pricing in multiple ways. No more wondering if you have the latest information or scrolling through pages and pages of information to find the pricing you need.
Find the information in two ways:
1) Enter this URL in your browser and then register for secure access: https://customerportal.alpadvantage.com
Once your account is validated, you can navigate by product name or image directly from the pricing site. Bookmark this address for future use!
2) Navigate straight to the product that interests you at www.alpadvantage.com. Click the pricing link (shown below) and you will be taken to the registration page.
Once your account is validated, you can navigate this way directly to the product pricing you need.
Of course, the entire team is still on-hand to provide product data and purchasing support. We just want to give you convenience, options, and yet another opportunity for us to remain supplier of choice! If you have any questions about signing up or using your pricing account, please contact your sales representative or Customer Service at (877) 257-5841.
Note: This information is applicable only to customers covered under the A.L.P. LexaLite “Western Hemisphere Pricing.”
Customer Portal, Dusk to Dawn, Gakseted Enclosures, injection molding, LexaLite, LexaLite Brand, LexaLite Pricing, Lindy, Optical, Optical Components, Platform Series, Post Top, Pricing, Reflector, Reflexors
A.L.P. will be participating in many major lighting industry events in the coming months.
Be sure to stop by to discuss your requirements and applications with our expert team!
IES Annual Conference
August 8-10, 2019
Omni Louisville Hotel
IES Street and Area Lighting Conference
September 22-25, 2019
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
San Diego, CA
Horticultural Lighting Conference
October 31, 2019
Strategies in Light
February 11-13, 2020
San Diego, CA
May 3-7, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Light + Build
March 8-13, 2020
Frankfurt am Main
Expo Lighting America, IES, IESNA, Light + Building, Lightfair International, Strategies in Light
A.L.P. Lighting Components, manufacturer of LED lighting components and fixture kits, has added to its industry-leading capacity to produce molded edgelit lighting panels. Taking advantage of Rambus closing its Brecksville, OH facility, A.L.P. purchased a 1,650-ton press, molds and other equipment to be installed in its Charlevoix, MI plant. A.L.P.’s LexaLite® brand has been at the forefront of edgelit technology for more than three decades, with preeminent production resources, expertise, and mold inventory. A.L.P. is currently the only North American manufacturer capable of injection molding both 1’x4’ and 2’x2’ edgelit panels.
By using standard molds with custom inserts, A.L.P. can quickly and inexpensively manufacture prototypes and low-volume production runs. Standard sizes include 48” x 12”, 24” x 12”, 24” x 8” and 24” x 24”. For large production orders, A.L.P.’s expert tooling and engineering teams can develop high volume tooling based on customers’ specifications for size, light source, light output pattern, thickness, and aesthetics. A.L.P. also has in-house CAD modeling and photometry testing resources.
Edgelit panels have gained increasing popularity for maximizing and retrofitting in-ceiling lighting. Flat edgelit panels are very thin, offering the versatility of mounting on a variety of surfaces including walls and ceilings, as well as providing the option of cable suspension. They are often considered “shadowless” because they produce broad, even light.
“We work closely with customers to meet all requirements for performance, cost, and speed to market,” states Tom Barnes, Vice President and Business Unit Manager for A.L.P. LexaLite. “By further investing in edgelit molding technology, A.L.P. can respond even more quickly to the needs of a rapidly changing lighting marketplace,” Barnes concludes.
Charlevoix, Edgelit, equipment, injection molding, LED, LexaLite, lighting panels, retrofit, shadowless, standard sizes, tooling