The Charlevoix facility has Machine Operator openings on 2nd shift (2:48pm – 11:00pm) and 3rd shift (10:48pm – 7:00am).
Operates injection molding machines
- Accept responsibility for your safety and the safety of others by using safety awareness to eliminate unsafe acts and correct unsafe conditions.
- Participate in Lean events and initiatives to support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Reviews previous shift’s production with operator being relieved.
- Reads operator instructions, reviews quality standards and specifications.
- Contact Technician or Supervisor if parts do not meet quality standards as defined.
- Responsible to work to performance/output standards per work instructions to meet departmental expectations and customer demand.
- Responsible to maintain attendance and punctuality per company policies and procedures.
- Remove part from machine or conveyor; inspect part, trim or mill to customer specifications and pack part to packaging instructions.
- Responsible to work per schedule and have prior approvals before working overtime.
- Record scrap or non-conforming product on Control Sheet and place in appropriate containers.
- Responsible for any other special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in manufacturing environment