A.L.P. continues to monitor and respond to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 virus. We are following guidelines from the CDC, WHO and local health authorities. Where possible we are working remotely and leveraging virtual meeting technology as appropriate. We are also limiting business travel and on-site visitors. Additionally:
- A.L.P. has multiple manufacturing locations, and all operations are functioning. In the instance of regional, state, or federal Shelter-In-Place (or Stay-at-Home) orders, we interpret A.L.P. to be an “Essential Business” because we supply products to critical infrastructure operations, such as health care, construction, and government.
- A.L.P. is primarily a North American manufacturer; however, a small percentage of our parts and accessories are sourced overseas. We are in continuous contact with our suppliers and building inventory of imported products to try and minimize the impact of any future interruptions.
- We are working to increase inventory of certain high-volume products to mitigate supply chain disruptions.
- As of today, we have seen minimal impact on our supply of raw materials. We remain in close contact with our suppliers and will update you should we see or hear of disruptions that could impact our supply.
- A.L.P. has significant operations in Mexico, so we are tracking any developments pertaining to border closures that could impact the flow of goods to and from Mexico. Contingency planning is underway to minimize the possible impact from a border closing or forced plant shutdown.
- We are working closely with our logistics partners to ensure the timely delivery of your orders.
In these challenging times, circumstances change quickly. We are committed to supplying the highest level of service to our customers while taking care of our people and communities.