Facilitate the entry, scheduling and expediting of customer orders. Answer customer inquiries concerning, product, pricing and order status. Field complaints, concerns and issues.
- Accept responsibility for your Safety and the Safety of others by using Safety awareness to eliminate unsafe acts and correct unsafe conditions.
- Participate in Lean events and initiatives to support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accurately review and enter all orders, checking the feasibility of product application, pricing and commissions, where applicable.
- Stay informed on product line(s) and/or seek additional assistance with product requiring more information.
- Maintain professional phone and e-mail etiquette and respond to customer inquiries within established acceptable guidelines.
- Responsible for monitoring phone system to ensure all calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries pertaining to unit prices, shipping/delivery dates, anticipated delays and packaging. Coordinate shipping arrangements, shipping document information and any additional information as requested by the customer.
- Review promise date and late order reports daily, updating the system and notes as appropriate, as well as providing current ship date status to customer. Prepare and provide top 5 accounts (or as established by CS Manager or Team Leader) with weekly open order report.
- Work with Schedulers to expedite orders at the customer’s request. Coordinate order changes with regards to product, quantities and extended ship or release dates with Schedulers and Shipping Department.
- Provide technical liaison services between customer and product engineers.
- Document, communicate and/or resolve all customer problems, keeping order and customer notes updated. Involve Team Leader when appropriate.
- Provide backup during absences, answering calls, entering orders and fully servicing territories.
- Communicate special pricing needs, large quotes, competitive pricing to appropriate business unit.
- Responsible to maintain attendance and punctuality per company policies and procedures.
- Prepares New customer maintenance form and presents to accounting with Customer’s first PO.
- Process and follow up on RMAs. Initiate corrective actions via Quality Liaison and credits via Accounting as necessary.
- Responsible for commission review and adjustment throughout the month, if applicable to assigned territory.
- Responsible for any other special projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years Customer Service experience (ideally in a manufacturing/production related environment)
- Proficiency in Mircrosoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- College course work helpful
- Bilingual in Spanish required
Send resumes to email@example.com